The Howard Mesa Ranch Property Owners Association Annual Meeting was held on August 20th at Miss Kitty's Steakhouse in Williams.
Agenda Highlights. (Click here to view the Annual Meeting packet here.)
State of HMRPOA
- Vacation/Short Term Rentals in the new Amendments to the CC&Rs
- CC&R enforcement processes
- County Building Code enforcement
- Signage for new Speed Limits, No Trespassing and Video Surveillance.
- Financial Condition Summary
- Common Roads
- Association Roads
- Reminder that we have vehicle windshield stickers for property owners vehicles to permit easier identification.
- Year to date
- Fiscal Year January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- Proposed Budget January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2003
Nomination and Election of Board
- Each year we appoint a new board. The current members expressed their interest in continuing. For others it is not too late to become a board member are always seeking additional Board Members and alternates. We desperately need to fill the Secretary and Treasurer positions.
Questions - Contact Cliff Hall at (714) 290 7449.
Board of Directors:
Cliff Hall, President
Brandon Huddleston, Secretary
Brittany Anslow, Treasurer
Roger Inman, VP
Ray Schuman, At large
Erin Inman, At large
Charles Shawl, At large
Chris Best, E-Communications
Associate members, without voting rights: